Cook - R10012269-1
Thursday | Sep. 29, 2022
SUMMARY This position works in the assigned concessions or restaurant preparing food items for that stands needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
- Fulfilling the service per each Food Order or BEO
- Preps all necessary food items for the daily service as directed.
- Production of high quality food with excellent taste and follows presentation standards
- Breaks down stations and stores all food properly.
- Must be able to keep up in a fast pace environment.
- Preparing recipes as directed.
- Must take direction well.
- Maintain clean safe working environment.
Daily contact with the sous chef, stand supervisor, lead cook and or other concession employees.
This position requires stooping and lifting. Substantial standing, walking and lifting. Must be able to lift 30 pounds.
Works mainly in the assigned concession stand however, may work throughout the building in other stands if needed.
- At least (1) year experience in a concession, fast food kitchen, or entering culinary school
- Works clean and keeps his work area free of accidents by following outlined kitchen procedure and abiding by local health code
- Ability to work with other staff members in the facility
- Ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks
- Ability to be prepare grilled or fried food and maintain a quality product
- Attention to detail
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.Human Resources Manager: Darla Shaw Paycom Center -- Prairie Surf Studios 100 West Reno, Oklahoma City, OK 73102 firstname.lastname@example.org
No Phone Calls
All applicants must apply online to be considered. Applicants needing reasonable accommodations to complete the application may contact the Human Resources Office at (405) 602-8516.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.