Kitchen Utilities - 11115
Friday | July 30, 2021
ASM GLOBAL, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an excellent and immediate opening for a Dishwasher for ASM GLOBAL/Savor. SAVOR... is proud to be the exclusive Food & Beverage provider at Paycom Center. Responsible for maintaining all small wares, utensils, kitchen equipment, food preparation areas, and small wares storage areas in a clean and organized manor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Wash, sanitize, and properly store all china, flatware, glassware, utensils, and other kitchen equipment in accordance with SAVOR...standards and Health Department regulations.
- Ensure that dirty small wares are collected from all scullery collection points and returned to the dish area. Ensure that clean small wares are organized and returned to the appropriate storage area.
- Maintain the kitchen and small wares storage areas in an organized fashion.
- Clean and organize all food prep areas throughout the facilities on a daily basis.
- Provide in-stand backup to concessions outlet as needed due to event volume.
- Provide busing and cleanup support for Food & Beverage services as needed.
- Meet SAVOR... uniform and appearance standards at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Previous experience operating a commercial dish machine is preferred.
- Basic food preparation experience is preferred.
- Ability to take direction and work well in a team environment.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively in a high-pressure environment.
Skills and Abilities
- This position will require long periods of standing, walking and navigating stairs.
- Direct contact with guests, managers and employees
- This position works in a loud noise environment.
- Must be able to transport up to 50 pounds.
- Must have the ability to work late hours, weekends, and holidays as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move around the facility; to stand for long hours during events; talk and hear. This position may require work inside or outside of the building, as needed by events.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Human Resources Manager: Darla Shaw
Paycom Center -- Prairie Surf Studios
One Myriad Gardens, Oklahoma City, Ok. 73102
No Phone Calls
All applicants must apply online to be considered. Applicants needing reasonable accommodations to complete the application may contact the Human Resources Office at (405) 602-8516
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.