Restaurant Supervisor - 11163
Tuesday | Aug. 3, 2021
SUMMARY: This position assists the Restaurant Manager during service operations at the restaurants within the Paycom Center. This position is to help maximize organization, service and overall F&B standards in the above named outlets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
- Assist the Restaurant manager in training and supervising front of house staff members.
- Supervise the floor during meal service and ensure that all standards set forth by SAVOR...
- Ensure that all checklists, requisitions and proper opening and closing duties are completed for each shift.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, to provide clear direction to the staff.
- Observe performance and encourage improvement where necessary
- Ensure staffing levels for all outlets are accurate based Event and business needs.
- Organize and make sure staff is present for pre-shift and department meetings.
- Communicate with the staff on pertinent information such as menu changes, equipment issues, reservations and guest's special needs.
- Ensure that all steps of service, policies and procedures outlined in the SAVOR Employee Manual are followed on a daily basis.
- Learn and utilize the current Point of Sales system
- Follow proper cash handling protocol if needed
- Communicate with all guests with a clear and kind tone and make every effort to resolve and conflict to ensure the guests highest satisfaction.
- Communicate and move throughout the restaurant and kitchen areas to visually monitor and take actions to ensure food quality and service standards be met. Give guidance when needed.
- Maintain cleanliness of all outlets on a daily basis including the proper functionality of all front of house needs.
- Ensure maintenance of equipment by alerting the Restaurant Manager of items that are in need of repair.
- Conduct competitive research on food, equipment and point of sales systems training and trends.
- Attend mandatory meetings as needed
- Support the entire Food & Beverage Department when and as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of two years fine dining, full service restaurant experience, supervisory role preferred.
- Advanced skills in Restaurant Point of Sales experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must have or be able to obtain a ABLE Liquor License
- Advanced oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and possess the ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks.
Physical requirements Working Environment
- Must be able to work in a high volume fast paced environment
- This position requires minimal stooping, lifting and substantial walking. All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Human Resources Manager: Darla Shaw
Paycom Center -- Prairie Surf Studios
One Myriad Gardens, Oklahoma City, Ok. 73102
No Phone Calls
All applicants must apply online to be considered. Applicants needing reasonable accommodations to complete the application may contact the Human Resources Office at (405) 602-8516
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.