Concessions Manager - 11164
Tuesday | Aug. 3, 2021
This position assists the Sr. Concessions manager in oversight of all Concessions Operations at the Paycom Center.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
- Assists the Sr. Concessions manager in Hiring and Training of all Food & Beverages Beer tenders, Bartenders, Supervisors, Warehouse Personnel and Assistant Concessions Manager
- Planning, assigning, and directing work for employees, and non-profit groups
- Supervises concessions employees and non-profit employees
- Ensure that concessions stands and bars are properly stocked and staffed for all events
- Ensure all compliance signs are posted on all stands and bars
- Maintaining and controlling labor costs and budget goals
- Responsible for completing end of event closing duties and reporting
- Attend in-house event-related meetings and relays immediate changes with other departments
- Meet expectations set forth in the HR P&P manual, work with HR to ensure consistency in personnel management, and uphold the expectations set forth in the ASM business conduct policy
- Maintain the highest standards of business ethics
- Maintaining all Concession equipment cleanliness and annual maintenance
- Complies with Health Department and ABLE Commission regulations
- Maintain a Health Department compliance and Audit score of 97 or higher
- Must be creative in marketing, concession signage and sales displays
- Attention to detail and consistency in every aspect of service is a must
- Position is very hands on with excessive interaction with staff and customers during events
- Assists the concessions managers in ordering product and equipment and maintaining uniforms
- Assists the concessions managers with end of month inventory and reporting
- Assists the concessions managers with staff training and on-boarding
- Responsible for planning stand opening, vendor schedules and staff schedules
- Maintaining log of staff certifications and licenses
- Responsible for preparing employee tips reports, vendor commission statements and weekly ABI corrections & reporting
- Other duties as assigned.
Directly supervises multiple team members in the Food & Beverage Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with ASM's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding: disciplining employees in conjunction with Human Resources; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Requires at least 3 years of management experience in a concessions facility servicing concessions for large events.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
- Meet the physical demands of this job
- Advanced oral and written communication skills.
- Strong orientation to customer service and ability to work with other staff members in the facility.
- Results oriented individual with the ability to meet required budgetary goals.
- Excellent organizational, planning, communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks.
- Ability to be creative with marketing presentations and maintain a quality product.
- Attention to detail and service oriented.
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time.
- Moderate to extreme exposure to noise during events.
- Daily lifting up to 50 lbs. multiple times a day.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Serve-safe Food certified within 90 days of employed
- ABLE commission alcohol beverage permit within 30 days
- Serve --Safe Alcohol certified within 30 days of employment
- Proficient computer skills including the ability to operate standard office equipment such as computers, fax machines, phone, etc.
- Operate a personal computer using Windows and Microsoft Office software, including excel.
HOURS OF WORK AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Travel negligible
- Shifts vary -- Required to work any shift needed (as scheduled)
- Ability to work irregular hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Human Resources Manager: Darla Shaw
Paycom Center -- Prairie Surf Studios
One Myriad Gardens, Oklahoma City, Ok. 73102
No Phone Calls
All applicants must apply online to be considered. Applicants needing reasonable accommodations to complete the application may contact the Human Resources Office at (405) 602-8516.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.