Restaurant Server - R10012271
Monday | Aug. 15, 2022
SUMMARY – – ASM has an excellent and immediate opening for a Part-time Server for ASM/OKC. Under the direct supervision of the Assistant Director of Premium Services and Restaurant Managers, Restaurant Server is an engaging and enthusiastic ambassador for the restaurant and arena. The ideal candidate for Restaurant Server works accurately efficient, expertly prioritizes, and works to exceed guest expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.)
- To report for duty punctually, in full uniform according to appearance and grooming standards.
- To always promote and maintain a positive working relationship with all colleagues of ASM/ SAVOR…
- To follow all departmental policies, procedures and set service standards as outlined in the ASM Handbook.
- To consistently offer professional, friendly, and warm hospitality to all guests.
- To foster and practice teamwork and cooperation with all other positions existing in the restaurant.
- To attend all required training sessions and be aware of any changes to menus, restaurant and departmental policies and procedures, service standards as well as business trends and requirements.
- To have full and complete knowledge of the food and beverage menus including alcohol offerings. To know about menu items, ingredients, preparation methods and garnishes for all dishes.
- To be able to guide the guest through the menu and make any suggestions or recommendations in the guests ‘interest. To be able to answer any guest question about food items, beverages, and wines in an informative and helpful way.
- To be aware of all cashiering procedures and the handling of all payment methods.
- To understand and follow all ALOHA procedures and policies as stated in the SAVOR…guidelines.
- To communicate all service requirements to the respective team members in an efficient and effective way.
- To ensure that all work areas and stations are always kept clean and tidy.
- To perform all opening, side and closing duties as well as all daily and weekly duties to the set standards as outlined in a Job Task Checklist.
- To attend pre‐shift, weekly and monthly meetings to be well‐ informed about all events, promotions and other news concerning the restaurant
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- At least 18 years of age or older
- At least three (3) months serving or restaurant experience
- Strong orientation to guest service and ability to work with other staff members in the facility.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must understand how to operate all the equipment used in the restaurant and to protect all assets in the restaurant and in the arena.
- Must be able to perform in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Carrying out any miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as requested by your manager pertaining to total quality service delivered in the restaurant.
- Positive, guest service-oriented attitude at all times.
- Knowledge of full-service restaurant operations & terminology.
- Knowledge of POS operating systems- ALOHA preferred; not required
- Promptness and efficiency of all actions while paying attention to details
- Ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks.
- Must have ability to follow directions and effectively perform the work.
- Strong knowledge of sanitary practices.
- Must have a pleasant personality and a neat appearance.
- Maintains proper grooming and dress code standards.
- Ability to work with other staff members in the facility.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with guest and teammates.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS - The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time.
- Moderate to extreme exposure to noise during events.
- Daily lifting up to 50 lbs. multiple times a day.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Active ABLE commission alcohol beverage permit
- Proof of ABLE training course completion – if applicable
- Some experience with restaurant POS systems; ALOHA preferred but not required
HOURS OF WORK AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Must have reliable transportation
- Shifts vary – Required to work any shift needed (as scheduled or determined by management)
- Ability to work irregular hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Note: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.Human Resources Manager: Darla Shaw Paycom Center -- Prairie Surf Studios 100 West Reno, Oklahoma City, OK 73102 email@example.com
No Phone Calls
All applicants must apply online to be considered. Applicants needing reasonable accommodations to complete the application may contact the Human Resources Office at (405) 602-8516
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.