Part Time Ticket Seller - 11312
Tuesday | Aug. 10, 2021
Under the supervision of the Ticket Office Leadership team, this position is required to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, as needed for a busy and dynamic working environment. Ticket Sellers are responsible for providing World Class Customer Service and ticket sales to the guests at Paycom Center. This position must accurately dispense tickets, collect payment and make change accurately. This is a part-time/temporary position usually scheduled to work various hours, including outside regular business hours. **Requires the applicant to pass a credit check and criminal background.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Arrives for each scheduled shift on time, in uniform, and ready to work.
- Opens and or closes ticket window, as required
- Professionally, efficiently, and courteously answers patron's questions concerning prices, availability, events, and related Ticket Office Questions
- Handles payment transactions in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner
- Accurately generates tickets from the computerized system and retains tickets until payment transaction is complete.
- Completes daily ticket sales reports.
- Keeps accurate daily balance sheet of cash received and tickets sold; balances sales and change bank and submits cash to Box Office supervisor or manager for audit.
- Performs related clerical work as assigned.
- Work flexible hours including daytime, evening, weekends, and holidays
- Listens to guest concerns and complaints calmly and patiently and resolves the issue to the guest's satisfaction or, if necessary, contacts Supervisor/Manager to assist guest.
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and remain calm under pressure.
- Protect confidential information.
- Assist all other departments as needed
- Other duties as assigned.Supervisory Responsibilities
- This position has minimal supervisory responsibilities. In the event supervisory responsibilities are temporarily assigned to a ticket seller, they must carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with ASM's policies and applicable laws.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- One to three months related experience and/or training.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong knowledge of computers
- Effective communication, interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to multi-task between job functions.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers, customers, vendors, and visitors to the facility.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision.
- Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both verbal and written form.
- Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines. Work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule and produce accurate results.
- Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
- Operate computerized ticketing system using DOS software
- Operate a personal computer using Windows, Microsoft Office, copier, and fax machine.
The physical demands described here represent those that an employee must meet to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move around the facility; to stand for long hours during events; talk and hear. This position may require work inside or outside of the building, as needed for events.
- Physical ability to use hands to handle and count coins and currency.
- Close vision ability.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- This position requires minimal stooping, lifting, and walking. Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Human Resources Manager: Darla Shaw
Paycom Center -- Prairie Surf Studios
One Myriad Gardens, Oklahoma City, Ok. 73102
No Phone Calls
All applicants must apply online to be considered. Applicants needing reasonable accommodations to complete the application may contact the Human Resources Administrative Assistant at (405) 602-8517.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.