Recruiting and Administrative Coordinator - 11351
Thursday | Aug. 12, 2021
The Recruiting and Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for assisting in the recruiting and staffing needs, along with administrative duties within the Human Resources department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Process new hire and termination paperwork.
- Provide assistance and/or be responsible in creating job descriptions, job postings, screening applicants and interviewing.
- Prepare job requisitions for vacant positions and suggest additional posting resources to hiring Managers.
- Work with local organizations to find well qualified applicants for positions.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment of positions including interviewing and extending offers of employment.
- Determine the need for staff members by understanding department demands and needs.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Prepare and maintain personnel files.
- Verify I-9 documentation.
- Maintain professional discretion and confidentiality at all times and compliance with Federal and State regulations regarding employment.
- Performs other duties as required and assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-3 years staffing and/or Human Resources related experience preferred.
- ADP and Workday experience preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Skills and Abilities
- Requires solid understanding of staffing and recruiting programs and related compliance issues.
- Excellent punctuation, spelling, grammar and attention to detail is a must.
- Able to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment at a highly efficient level.
- Must be able to multi-task between job functions efficiently.
- Must be a team player
- Ability to function effectively and independently with minimal supervision.
- Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form.
- Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule and produce accurate results.
- Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
- Operate a personal computer using Windows, Office and other standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move around the facility; talk and hear. This position may require work inside or outside of the building, as needed for events.
- This position requires minimal stooping and lifting, but substantial walking. Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work at a computer terminal for extended periods of time, using your eyes, hands, fingers and wrists to input data into various computer programs.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Human Resources Manager: Darla Shaw
Paycom Center -- Prairie Surf Studios
One Myriad Gardens, Oklahoma City, Ok. 73102
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
IF YOU ARE EMPLOYED BY ASM TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.