Systems Administrator - 11413
Monday | Aug. 16, 2021
ASM Global -- Oklahoma City is looking for an experienced and customer service-oriented Systems Administrator to join our IT team. Under supervision of the IT Manager, this position is responsible for providing support of all system functions at Paycom Center on a day-to-day basis and the identification, training and support for all systems and application needs of the ASM staff, facility tenants, and clients. The focus of this position is on Paycom Center, however if capacity allows, will also provide support to Prairie Surf Studios.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
- Implement and maintain technology, processes, and strategies of existing public and private systems
- Analyze company needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost productivity, efficiency and accuracy to inform business decisions
- Manage, Administer, and Govern Office 365 tenants
- Perform Tier 1 -- Tier 3 Support for employee requests
- Development of scheduled update/maintenance procedures
- Build internal knowledge library including Technical Documentation, manuals, and IT Policies and Procedures
- Perform Daily Monitoring of hardware, software, scheduled jobs and backups
- Manage and maintain SAN, Virtual Servers, File Share, Security Policies (including cybersecurity), Public Access, Private Access.
- Assist with patch management, labeling and moves / add / changes of all network attached infrastructure
- Maintain help desk work order system, complete and log tasks as assigned
- Install, Test, and Terminate data cabling and various data run implementations
- Install and manage various Microsoft Windows, Mac, Android, and IOS end-user devices into Microsoft Active Directory / Azure-AD
- Assist with various Point of Sale Systems
- Install \ Configure \ Maintain \ Troubleshoot all Network Infrastructure consisting of various pieces of switching gear and routers spanning multiple buildings and supporting multiple VLAN\subnet networks
- Install, maintain and administer DHCP, DNS, Web Servers, FTP, SFTP, SSH and other network services
- Support 3rd Party Vendors / Tenants operating within the facility utilizing ASM Global infrastructure
- Ensure network connectivity throughout the LAN/WAN infrastructure
- Configure, Deploy, and Maintain Firewall systems
- Assist with event day setup of phone lines, internet services, WIFI needs, media, television network, for show and team personnel.
- Administer Microsoft Exchange system
- Administer software licensing and renewals
- Independently research and self-educate on hardware, software, security, and industry trends
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality
- Work with technical and non-technical teams to accomplish company goals
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
N/A -- This position does not have any direct reports.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required to this job:
- Expert proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory / Azure-AD and Group Policy configuration
- 3 years administrative experience with Azure, Office 365 and other cloud providers preferred.
- 3 years experience designing, configuring, and administering virtualized environments.
- Excellent organizational, planning, communication & inter-personal skills.
- Ability to undertake & complete multiple tasks with little direction or supervision.
- Have experience or be familiar with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Mac OS, Linux, and Windows Server.
- Have experience with network infrastructure such as switches, routers, and firewalls.
- Follow explicit oral and written instructions; communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with clients, employees, vendors, guests, and others encountered in the course of employment.
- Ability to effectively work under pressure on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Looking for someone with a calm demeanor and the ability to focus and achieve outcomes in a dynamic environment that may include high stress or demanding deadlines.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred, supplemented by four (4) years of work experience in the use and operation of microcomputer equipment or military experience in related field.
- Must have experience in the following: Microsoft Office; Windows workstation; Windows Server / Active Directory and Linux/Mac OS.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Prefer MCP,MCSA,MCSE
- Be licensed and insured to operate a motor vehicle in the United States.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS -- the physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Have the physically ability to lift, push, pull and or move and re-position a minimum of 50 pounds generally in the form of computers, monitors, servers, and other related hardware.
- Have dexterity in the use of fingers, limbs, or body to operate shop or other office related equipment including tasks that may involve extended periods of time at a keyboard.
- May spend long hours walking, standing, or sitting while working.
- Visual acuity to stare at computer monitors for long periods of time.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT -- the working environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- May be exposed to low to extreme noise during events.
- Working knowledge of Office 365, Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy configuration.
- Understanding of networking configuration of VLANs/ trunking/ firewalls/ NAT.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of wireless transmissions in regards to RF and how it operates inside large facilities. Experience with Cisco, Brocade, Aruba, Extreme, and Ruckus switching and wireless equipment highly recommended.
- Ability to terminate all types of communication cabling to include CAT5/6. Fiber experience helpful.
- Understanding of analog/digital/VoIP phone system along with their deployment and maintenance.
HOURS OF WORK AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Minimal travel required.
- Extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed will be required.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Human Resources Manager: Darla Shaw
Paycom Center -- Prairie Surf Studios
One Myriad Gardens, Oklahoma City, Ok. 73102
No Phone Calls
All applicants must apply online to be considered. Applicants needing reasonable accommodations to complete the application may contact the Human Resources Office at (405) 602-8516
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.