Part Time Guest Services Representative - 9090
Wednesday | Aug. 4, 2021
SUMMARY -- ASM Global, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, is looking for an energetic and friendly individual to fill a part-time Guest Relations Representative role. Under the supervision of the Guest Relations and Event Security Managers, the primary focus of this representative is to provide World-Class customer service to all guests at Paycom Center and Prairie Surf Studios. This is a part-time position that is usually scheduled to work after normal business hours.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
- Ensure guests feel welcomed by greeting and seating guests in the arena in a friendly, professional manner.
- Clean and disinfect high touch point surfaces with a cleaning cloth multiple times per shift, like handrails.
- Act as a resource and host to guests visiting the facilities by maintaining a working knowledge of our facilities and special events.
- Assist guests with elevator/escalator services, including ADA elevator.
- Respond to all guests' concerns/complaints in a prompt, courteous and professional manner.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all guest requests/needs and then pursue the issue to a resolution.
- Enforce all building policies and procedures during an event to assure safety and security for all.
- Exhibit courteous hospitality at all times and be proactive in every area.
- Work cooperatively with all staff members.
- Respond to and investigate incidents/inquire with witnesses on scene.
- Provide public assistance with lost and found.
- Monitor the crowd during all events.
- Provide assistance to guests during emergency situations such as sheltering in place and evacuations of the building.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Previous customer service experience required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrate exceptional skills in customer relations, communications and problem solving.
- Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form.
- Work independently, exercising judgment and initiative.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with clients, co-workers, exhibitors, patrons and others encountered in the course of employment.
- Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
- Ability to work effectively, independently and in a team environment
- This position may require working outside with exposure to extreme heat or weather conditions
- Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time including walking long distances and stairs.
- May be exposed to moderate to extreme noise during events.
- Ability to lift or move up to 50 pounds.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- No certifications are required.
- For use of our scheduling system, the ability to access a computer with internet access is a plus.
HOURS OF WORK AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Travel not applicable
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including, but not limited to days, nights, weekends and holidays. Overnight shifts are a plus.
- While all employees will be expected to be available for no less than 80% of all events, this does not guarantee any set number of hours. Employees will be expected to meet acceptable attendance standards for those events for which they are scheduled.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Human Resources Manager: Darla Shaw
Paycom Center – Prairie Surf Studios
One Myriad Gardens, Oklahoma City, Ok. 73102
No Phone Calls
All applicants must apply online to be considered. Applicants needing reasonable accommodations to complete the application may contact the Human Resources Office at (405) 602-8516.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
IF YOU ARE EMPLOYED BY ASM GLOBAL, CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.