Part Time Concessions Supervisor - 9102
Monday | July 26, 2021
SUMMARY -- ASM Global, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an excellent and immediate opening for a Concessions Supervisor. Under the general supervision of the Director of Food & Beverage, Asst. Concessions Director, Concessions Manager, and Asst. Concessions Managers, the Concessions Supervisors main job focus is overseeing event operations of 8 to 10 Concessions areas at Paycom Center.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
- Supervises all concessions employees and non-profit employees for events
- Ensure concession stands and bars are properly stocked and set up for all events.
- Maintains all Concession equipment and cleaning maintenance logs and other event related paperwork.
- Supervises operations within concessions location to assure the highest level of guest care, with the lowest level of waste
- Complies with Health Department rules and regulations.
- Requisition food and supplies, as needed during events.
- Inventory Control, to include counting and requisitioning food and supplies, as needed during the event.
- Attention to detail and consistency in every aspect of service.
- Position is very hands on with excessive interaction with staff and customers during events.
- Assures all ASM policies are accurately executed during events.
- Supervises all hourly F&B Concessions Staff and Non --Profit Groups, during events only
- Monitors all Concessions Staff and upholds all concession standards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of one year supervisory experience
- Advanced oral and written communication skills.
- Strong orientation to customer service and ability to work with other staff members in the facility.
- Results oriented individual
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent organizational, communication, and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain a quality product.
- Attention to detail and service oriented.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- This position requires minimal stooping, lifting and substantial walking and manual dexterity to operate concession equipment. Lifting to 50lbs, multiple times, throughout a shift. Standing and walking for extended periods of time.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Maintain a valid licenses/trainings including, but not limited to: liquor license, Serv Safe Alcohol Certification, PCI Compliance, Covid Compliance, Food Safety, etc.
- Minimal Computer skills required. Basic office equipment may be needed at times. Ability to operate POS registers regularly is required.
HOURS OF WORK AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Available to work flexible, extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- This is a part time position subject to seasonal hour changes, and has no guaranteed number of hours.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Human Resources Manager: Darla Shaw
Paycom Center – Prairie Surf Studios
One Myriad Gardens, Oklahoma City, Ok. 73102
No Phone Calls
All applicants must apply online to be considered. Applicants needing reasonable accommodations to complete the application may contact the Human Resources Office at (405) 602-8516
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
IF YOU ARE EMPLOYED BY ASM CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.