Part Time Warehouse Runner - 9105
Monday | July 26, 2021
SUMMARY -- ASM Global, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an excellent and immediate opening for a Part-time Concessions Warehouse Runner. Under the general supervision of the Director of Food and Beverage, Asst. Concessions Director, and Purchasing Manager. The Concessions/warehouse runner's main job focus is to Stock/rotate inventory at all locations as needed before, during and/ or after events, building and installing portable stand locations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
- Build and install portable stand locations
- Tear down and cleanup of concession stands after events
- Transporting needed product from warehouse to stands. Rotates inventory practicing First In First Out (FIFO)
- Maintains inventory and stock of all supplies at all locations before and during events.
- Maintains rules and regulations of Health and Sanitation Laws, as well as safe transfer/storage procedures
- Maintains and organized and clean storeroom. Cleans and organizes equipment and stands as needed
- Occasional use of pallet jacks and/or forklift as needed
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED Certification highly desired.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to follow directions and effectively perform the work.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to communicate and execute instructions via radio.
- Ability to follow/read/understand building diagrams & maps.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- This position requires stooping, lifting, and substantial walking and manual dexterity to operate concession equipment. This position requires standing/walking for extended periods of time. Position requires the ability to lift 140+lbs multiple times during shifts.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Maintain a valid licenses/trainings including, but not limited to: Covid Compliance & Food Safety.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge desired
HOURS OF WORK AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment. Must possess the stamina required to work long shifts with extended hours. Non-Event Day shifts required.
- Must be able to perform in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Shifts vary -- Required to work any shift needed (as scheduled or determined by management)
- Ability to work irregular hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Human Resources Manager: Darla Shaw
Paycom Center – Prairie Surf Studios
One Myriad Gardens, Oklahoma City, Ok. 73102
No Phone Calls
All applicants must apply online to be considered. Applicants needing reasonable accommodations to complete the application may contact the Human Resources Office at (405) 602-8516
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
IF YOU ARE EMPLOYED BY ASM CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.