Part Time Food Runner - 9107
Monday | July 26, 2021
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
- Communicate with all Dining Room Personnel on any menu changes, "86'd" items or specials
- Make sure all food items are accountable according to the POS Ticket
- Ensure that all food that leaves the kitchen is to the quality set forth by the Executive Chef, Sous Chef & Restaurant Manager
- Comfortable with running food trays
- Distribute food to all guests accurately
- Pre-Bus guest's tables
- Get drink refills, to go boxes, etc..
- Clean and reset tables once guests leave
- Correct handling and covering of food according to hygiene regulations and safety regulations
- Management of dispensing food in the dining room; ensuring each guest receives the correct item ordered and to their specific qualifications
- Stock work stations and complete all delegated side work
- Position duties may include any other tasks as deemed necessary by managers in order to fulfill the obligations of the daily operations of the restaurant.
- To communicate all service requirements to the respective team members in an efficient and effective way.
- Communicate with everyone in the kitchen, under the guidance of the Executive Chef, Sous Chef & Restaurant Manager
- To consistently offer professional, friendly and warm hospitality to all guests.
- To foster and practice teamwork and cooperation with all other positions existing in the restaurant.
- To report for duty punctually, in full uniform according to appearance and grooming standards.
- To promote and maintain a positive working relationship at all times with all colleagues of ASM Global / SAVOR...To follow all departmental policies, procedures and set service standards as outlined in the ASM Global Handbook.
- To attend all required training sessions and be aware of any changes to menus, restaurant and departmental policies and procedures, service standards as well as business trends and requirements.
- To ensure that all work areas and stations are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- To attend pre-shift, weekly and monthly meetings to be well- informed about all events, promotions and other news concerning the restaurant.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Previous work experience within an upscale high volume establishment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player attitude
- Willingness to learn new concepts and ideas
- Positive, customer service oriented attitude at all times.
- Strong knowledge of sanitary practices.
- Knowledge of full service restaurant operations & terminology.
- Some knowledge of POS operating systems.
- Promptness and efficiency of all actions.
- Maintains proper grooming and dress code standards.
- Ability to work with other staff members in the facility.
- Ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Must have ability to follow directions and effectively perform the work.
- Must have a pleasant personality and a neat appearance.
- Must speak and understand English well enough to converse with customers, colleagues and supervisors
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time.
- Moderate to extreme exposure to noise during events.
- Daily lifting up to 50 lbs. multiple times a day.
- Some experience with MICROS, QUEST, INFOGENESIS, ALOHA, or other point-of-sale system.
HOURS OF WORK AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- This position requires the ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays, in addition to normal business hours.
- Must be able to perform in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Travel negligible
- Shifts vary -- Required to work any shift needed (as scheduled or determined by management)
- Ability to work irregular hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Human Resources Manager: Darla Shaw
Paycom Center – Prairie Surf Studios
One Myriad Gardens, Oklahoma City, Ok. 73102
No Phone Calls
All applicants must apply online to be considered. Applicants needing reasonable accommodations to complete the application may contact the Human Resources Office at (405) 602-8516
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
IF YOU ARE EMPLOYED BY ASM CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.