Part Time Liquor Room Attendant - R10012468
Tuesday | July 5, 2022
SUMMARY -- ASM, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an excellent and immediate opening for a Part-time Liquor Room Attendant for ASM/OKC. Under the general supervision of the Director of Food & Beverage, Asst. Concessions Director, Concessions Manager, Asst. Concessions Managers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
- Ensure that beer stands and bars are properly stocked for all events.
- Maintains all Liquor Warehouse equipment and cleaning maintenance logs.
- Complies with Health Department rules and regulations.
- Dispatch food and supplies, as needed during events.
- Inventory Control, to include counting and requisitioning food and supplies, as needed during the event.
- Attention to detail and consistency in every aspect of service is a must
- Complies with all policies set by ASM
- All other duties as assigned
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Communications skills are necessary to interact with customers and co-workers.
- The ability to understand and follow directions is a requirement.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Advanced oral and written communication skills.
- Strong orientation to customer service and ability to work with other staff members in the facility.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks.
- Ability to maintain a quality product.
- Attention to detail and service oriented.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- This position requires stooping, lifting, and substantial walking and manual dexterity to operate concession equipment. This position requires standing/walking for extended periods of time. Position requires the ability to lift 140+lbs multiple times during shifts.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Maintain a valid licenses/trainings including, but not limited to: Liquor License, Serv Safe Alcohol Certification, Covid Compliance, Food Safety, Etc.
- Minimal proficiency computer skills may be required periodically.
HOURS OF WORK AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment. Must possess the stamina required to work long shifts with extended hours. Non-Event Day shifts required.
- Must be able to perform in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Shifts vary -- Required to work any shift needed (as scheduled or determined by management)
- Ability to work irregular hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.Human Resources Manager: Darla Shaw Paycom Center --Prairie Surf Studios 100 W Reno, Oklahoma City, OK 73102 firstname.lastname@example.org
No Phone Calls
All applicants must apply online to be considered. Applicants needing reasonable accommodations to complete the application may contact the Human Resources at (405)-602-8517.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.