Accounting Tech - 13837
Friday | Mar. 18, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is responsible for assisting with all aspects pertaining to
the functions of accounts payable and the procurement of goods and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Includes assisting with all of the following duties and responsibilities. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
- Review all invoices, payment requests, and credit memos for accuracy and compliance with the accounting practices and
- Reconcile invoices, payments, and credit memos to applicable purchase
- Resolve any invoice, payment request, credit memo, statement, purchase order
- Communicate with other departments to resolve any payment requests or invoices that have not been previously approved through a purchase
- Maintain and manage invoice/purchase order tracking
- Maintain and manage accounts payable vendor
- Review and set up current and new vendors for IRS
- Setup and assist vendors with the ACH credit payment
- Work directly with vendors, suppliers, and contractors to resolve payment
- Manage and maintain vendor/service
- Ensures compliance with company policies, obtains all proper authorizations, checks accuracy and
- Works alongside accounts payable and purchasing to assist with facilitating job
This position has no supervisory responsibilities. Carries out any temporarily assigned supervisory responsibilities in accordance with ASM's policies and applicable laws. This would include training any new hires, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- One (1) to Two (2) years of Purchasing and/or Accounts Payable related
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required to this job:
- High degree of attention to
- A strong communicator: Be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in written format to management and staff as well as to all types of clients.
- Organized, able to prioritize, and have strong time management
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Manual dexterity - Regularly required to use hands, to finger, handle or Operate office equipment such as a computer.
- Reach with hands and
- Climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl to access
- May spend long hours in
- Lifting up to 50
The working environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Normal office environment
- Operate a personal computer using Windows and Microsoft Office
- Operate standard office equipment including copier, typewriter and fax
- Experience with procurement and/or accounting software
HOURS OF WORK AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
- Travel negligible
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Human Resources Manager: Darla Shaw
Paycom Center -- Prairie Surf Studios
One Myriad Gardens, Oklahoma City, Ok. 73102
No Phone Calls
All applicants must apply online to be considered. Applicants needing reasonable accommodations to complete the application may contact the Human Resources Office at (405) 602-8516
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.