Changeover Manager - 11909
Friday | Sep. 17, 2021
To supervise fulltime, part-time, and 3rd party workers who are assigned various and numerous duties throughout the Paycom Center and Prairie Surf Studios, along with the setting up and breaking down of equipment for events. This person acts as a working lead or foreman type and ensures that their crew is competent in their job assignments.
- Supervise and assist with all aspects of operations including setups and conversions (i.e. stages, risers, hockey dasher system, basketball floor, chairs and tables, dressing rooms, lobby areas, etc.)
- Supervise operations staff, including training employees; planning, assigning, and managing work; addressing employee complaints and resolving problems.
- Surveys equipment before and after events for damage or disrepair
- Assists with maintenance and repair of equipment
- Implements policies and procedures for changeover staff
- Distributes changeover supplies and equipment to changeover staff
- Fully understands the layout of the Paycom Center to maximize usage (i.e. storage, etc.)
- Overseas and inspects the crew's work to ensure compliance with our standards, and to ensure that the work being done is thorough and quality driven.
- Works with their crew on all event setups and tear downs as directed by event work orders and coordinators.
- Routinely inspects all areas of the Facility to see if any repairs or attention is needed to areas not in 100% condition.
- Handles routine paperwork and complaints. Ensures compliance with all healthy and safety policies and practices.
- Act as a liaison with tenants, facility users, and other internal departments as needed.
- Assists as needed in all areas of Operations
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-5 years previous supervisory experience managing a crew of workers.
- Must possess demonstrated knowledge of basic tools, equipment, and methods to erect and dismantle various items including chairs, risers, and stages
- Must possess knowledge of supervisory principles with an emphasis in working with and training staff
- Must possess the ability to speak, read, and communicate effectively
- Must possess the ability to work hours as dictated by events
- Must possess the ability to work a flexible schedule to include days, nights, weekends, and holidays, work as part of a team, and have reliable transportation
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position
- Must be able to lift push and pull more than 50 lbs.
- Must be able to function competently by either standing, walking and/or moving around for a complete shift.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Human Resources Manager: Darla Shaw
Paycom Center -- Prairie Surf Studios
One Myriad Gardens, Oklahoma City, Ok. 73102
No Phone Calls
All applicants must apply online to be considered. Applicants needing reasonable accommodations to complete the application may contact the Human Resources Office at (405) 602-8516
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.