Concessions Bartender - R10014454
Tuesday | Nov. 8, 2022
SUMMARY -- ASM Global, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an excellent and immediate opening for a Part Time Concessions Bartender. Under the direct supervision of the Director of Food & Beverage, Asst. Concessions Director, Concessions Manager, and Asst. Concessions Managers, this position will perform various task such as prepare and serve drinks to customers in bars and restaurants at Paycom Center.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
- Check identification of customers in order to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons
- Mix ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters, in order to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Order or requisition liquors and supplies, as needed during events.
- Accountable for all physical inventory.
- Ability to operate ByPass POS terminal
- Maintain cleanliness of assigned area and bar equipment.
- Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive displays.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- At least 21 years of age or older
- At least two years of experience in a high volume facility
- Strong orientation to customer service and ability to work with other staff members in the facility.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent organizational, planning, communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks.
- Ability to be creative and maintain a quality product.
- Attention to detail and service oriented.
- Must be physically able to bend, stoop, walk up stairs and work from lifts, ladders for extended periods of time as needed.
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time.
- Moderate to extreme exposure to noise during events.
- Daily lifting up to 50 lbs. multiple times a day.
- Eye-hand-foot coordination.
- Hearing sufficient to clearly hear voices, alarms, bells and horns.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Maintain a valid licenses/trainings including, but not limited to: Liquor License, Serv Safe Alcohol Certification, PCI Compliance, Covid Compliance, Food Safety, Etc.
- Minimal proficiency computer skills including the ability to operate standard office equipment such as computers, fax machines, phone, POS Registers, etc.
HOURS OF WORK AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENT
- This position requires the ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays, in addition to normal business hours.
- This is a part time position subject to seasonal hour changes, and has no guaranteed number of hours.
- Must be able to perform in a high volume, fast paced environment
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Human Resources Manager: Darla Shaw
Paycom Center -- Prairie Surf Studios
100 W Reno, Oklahoma City, OK 73102
No Phone Calls
All applicants must apply online to be considered. Applicants needing reasonable accommodations to complete the application may contact the Human Resources Office at (405) 602-8516.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.