Food and Beverage Temporary Labor Coordinator
Tuesday | July 19, 2022
This position coordinates and ensures all Temporary Labor Agencies are in compliance with their contracts for all operations within the Paycom Center. This position also is the main line of communication with the agencies and staffing needs of each department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
- Check with each department to see if they are going to need temp staff for any events.
- Email the Temp Agency what staffing is needed.
- Schedule Temp Labor for all future events. Organize and follow up on the Temp Labor schedule.
- Check in and monitor Temp employees entering the building for events; specifically verifying identification, uniform standards, and F&B alcohol policy management, etc.
- Complete Temp Labor time sheet per event, and email time sheet to agency after each event.
- All other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- One to three (1-3) years prior experience with administrative skills in Food and Beverage
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Must be able to read, write and understand English. Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this job
- Advanced oral and written communication skills.
- Strong orientation to customer service and ability to work with other staff members in the facility.
- Excellent organizational, planning, communication, and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks.
- Attention to detail and service oriented.
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time.
- Moderate to extreme exposure to noise during events.
- Frequent lifting/pushing/pulling up to 20-30lbs; Occasional lifting/pushing/pulling up to 40-60lbs.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- ABLE License
- Proficient computer skills including the ability to operate standard office equipment such as computers, fax machines, phone, etc.
- Operate a personal computer using Windows and Microsoft Office software, including excel.
HOURS OF WORK AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Travel negligible
- Shifts vary – Required to work any shift needed (as scheduled)
- Ability to work irregular hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
This position with ASM is in a high traffic environment. This assignment is in an environment which is at high risk for Covid-19 transmission and is subject to change as Covid-19 prevention standards evolve.Human Resources Manager Paycom Center One Myriad Gardens Oklahoma City, Ok. 73102 No Phone Calls Please
ASM is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.