Thursday | May 18, 2023
ASM Global is the world’s leading producer of entertainment experiences. It is the global leader in venue and event strategy and management – delivering locally tailored solutions and cutting-edge technologies to achieve maximum results for venue owners. The company’s elite venue network spans five continents, with a portfolio of more than 325 of the world’s most prestigious arenas, stadiums, convention, and exhibition centers, and performing arts venues. Maintain a clean working environment for all staff & visitors. Ensure all areas are safe.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Clean and disinfect all restrooms, offices, event spaces and public areas.
- Sweep, mop, scrub, burnish and vacuum floor surfaces.
- Empty trash receptables in all areas including public areas, restrooms, back of house spaces and meeting rooms.
- Dispose of all waste including bulk trash, special clean-ups and left behind non-building related equipment.
- Extract carpets as assigned based on event requirements.
- Maintain outside walking areas including entrance ways, stairwells, loading docks and sidewalks.
- Clean and polish all building fixtures including lights, glass, stairs, railings, etc.
- Remove and sort recycling materials.
- Wipe down all equipment pre and post event.
- Dust, wipe and/or vacuum furniture as needed.
- Maintain all cleaning equipment, tools, and supply closets.
- Operate housekeeping equipment including powered hand tools, riding machines and chemical dispensers.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma, and one (1) to three (3) months related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Skills and Abilities
- Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form
- Work independently, exercising good judgment and initiative
- Maintain an effective working relationship with clients, employees, exhibitors, patrons, and others while working
- Ability to work flexible hours including daytime, evening, weekends, and holidays
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, stooping, lifting and walking. Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Physical demands of prolonged repetitive motions normally associated with mopping, sweeping, buffing, dusting, and climbing.
- Ability to work inside or outside environments
- Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
- Operate personal computer.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move around the facility; to stand for long hours during events; talk and hear. This position may require work inside or outside of the building, as needed for events.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, stooping, lifting and walking. Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Physical demands of prolonged repetitive motions normally associated with mopping, sweeping, burnishing, dusting, and climbing.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Please apply online or send your updated resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Manager: Darla Shaw
Paycom Center & Prairie Surf Studios
100 West Reno Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK. 73102
No Phone Calls
All applicants must apply online to be considered. Applicants needing reasonable accommodations to complete the application may contact the HR office at (405) 602-8516.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.