Housekeeping Coordinator - 12140
Thursday | Oct. 7, 2021
Under general supervision of the Senior Operations Manager, manage, coordinate, supervise, and direct personnel, subcontractors, and the daily activities involved in the successful cleaning execution of events and maintenance of both the Paycom Center and Prairie Surf Studios by performing the following duties personally and through contractors.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversees all custodial services, including ordering supplies, scheduling labor, quality checking and implementing cost savings measures.
- Continually inspect the facility to ensure that proper cleaning is being performed at a high level on all facilities and areas. Consists of pre-event and post-event walkthroughs of inner bowl seats, concourses, restrooms, suites, and hospitality areas.
- Work with other departments to make sure all needs are met both with event and non-event days.
- Maintain, inspect and repair any related equipment through contractors.
- Work with cleaning service provider to train all custodial workers, including supervisors and event attendants.
- Review, approve / correct, and submit invoices for services and products.
- Purchase all cleaning supplies including paper products, liners, chemicals and equipment.
- Oversees the building grounds, ramps, stairways, plazas and entryways to present a well-kept and clean appearance at all times.
- Create schedules, reports and other administrative requirements of the custodial operations.
- Act as building liaison with labor providers, salesmen, and other suppliers to guarantee best rates and prices. Also, negotiates agreement for dispensers and other equipment.
- Ensure all safety policies and procedures are enforced.
- Work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays, as needed.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the Senior Operations Manager.
Qualifications & Skills
- Demonstrate knowledge of the industrial cleaning techniques, chemical and industrial paper products, purchasing guidelines and employee management principles.
- Possess skills and experience in labor relations and supervising / training personnel.
- Meet the physical demands of this job, which include being able to get in and around the facility (requires personal mobility) lifting up to 50lbs, carrying, moving, climbing steps and in a moderate to loud environmental.
- Able to operate light equipment: pallet jack, light truck, scrubbing machines, pressure washers and other light power-driven equipment.
- Operate a personal computer using Windows and Microsoft Office software.
- Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form.
- Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule and produce accurate results.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with clients, employees, patrons and others encountered in the course of employment.
- Be licensed and insured to operate a motor vehicle in the United States.
- Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
Minimum Education & Experience
- High School or GED Certificate graduate.
- Five (5) years related experience and/or training in the public assembly industry in a supervisory or management position experience.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Human Resources Manager: Darla Shaw
Paycom Center – Prairie Surf Studios
One Myriad Gardens, Oklahoma City, Ok. 73102
No Phone Calls
All applicants must apply online to be considered. Applicants needing reasonable accommodations to complete the application may contact the Human Resources Office at (405) 602-8516
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.