IT Manager - R10013172
Saturday | Aug. 13, 2022
Under general supervision of the Senior Director of Facility Operations & Capital Projects, Director of Technology, and Senior Technology Manager, direct, plan, schedule and monitor all IT and network programs for the facility. Also supervise, direct, plan, schedule and monitor all special projects related to facility computing and phone systems.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise full-time, part-time, contractual technology staff. Properly schedule staff to cover facility operating hours in efficient and effective manner including events. Assign specific work tasks and monitor progress as to timeliness and quality of results.
- Develop training programs that ensure that all staff members are proficient in operating and maintaining computer and phone systems.
- Develop, implement, document and maintain effective facility maintenance policies, procedures and programs. To include P.M. on all computer software and hardware, and all phone systems.
- Oversee and provide cause for proper control and care of computer and phone inventories of supplies, spare parts, shop tools and equipment.
- Prepare and provide to management team specific reports and documents. To include, but not limited to, purchase request orders, department operating budget, capital improvement budget projects, special project reports, updates and/or recommendations, and event reports.
- Oversee related contracted maintenance agreements. Develop bid specifications, renewal agreements, and manage all other related items to ensure that acceptable and quality performance levels are achieved.
- Oversee network, software, and hardware for 2 Facilities including but limited to laptops, servers, wifi access points, routers, fiber lines, VLANS, virtual machines, copiers, POS systems, and ticket scanning systems.
- Oversee and manage along with the Senior Technology Manager / Director of Technology PCI Compliance, NBA Security Compliance, NBA Virtual and Technology Compliance, ASM Global Technology Compliance, and City of Oklahoma City Technology Compliance.
- Work with Event Manager to facilitate computing and phone needs of the clients. Work with Director of Technology / Senior Technology Manager to set pricing, billing procedures and cost controls of these services.
- Attend department head meetings and weekly staff meetings. Develop and maintain a harmonious working relationship with all the other departments
- Work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays, as needed.
- Required to speak and understand basic English well enough to converse with customers, supervisors, and employees.
- Maintain a cooperative, team-like attitude in working with supervisors and fellow employees (including other departments).
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills
- Understand and be capable of insuring that all laws, building codes, ordinances, policies, procedures, risk management and emergency procedures are followed.
- Demonstrate knowledge in operational procedures, facility capabilities, industry terminology, event-related services and technical requirements for the types of events anticipated at the facility, in particular the methods, techniques and procedures to repair and maintain all computer and phone related materials.
- Be familiar with the principles and techniques of supervision, training, budget preparation and purchasing.
- Implementation of audio-visual required by building clients.
- Possess any licenses, certificates or training required by local, state or national authorities for the operations of the equipment found in the facility.
- Respond to routine, precautionary and emergency alarms from building automation and life safety systems. Follow and adhere to all safety precautions and procedures.
- Read and comprehend blueprints, drawings and other related materials.
- Meet the physical demands of this job, which include being able to get in and around the facility (requires personal mobility), lifting (heavy lifting at times), carrying, moving, climbing, and working from various heights.
- Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form.
- Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule and produce accurate results.
- Work independently and demonstrate the ability to exercise effective judgment and initiative.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with clients, employees, exhibitors, patrons and others encountered in the course of employment.
- Be licensed and insured to operate a motor vehicle in the United States.
- Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT with a major in information technology, computer science, or management information systems.
- Two-years of experience in IT Operations.
- Four years of work-related experience in the public assembly industry (stadiums, arenas, and/or convention centers) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Human Resources Manager: Darla Shaw
Paycom Center – Prairie Surf Studios
One Myriad Gardens, Oklahoma City, Ok. 73102
No Phone Calls
All applicants must apply online to be considered. Applicants needing reasonable accommodations to complete the application may contact the Human Resources Office at (405) 602-8516
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.