Thursday | May 18, 2023
Under general supervision, performs work as needed to maintain and repair facility operating systems and prepare for and support conduct of events at the facility. Duties include skilled and semi-skilled tasks, which often require heavy lifting and a high degree of physical exertion.
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform repairs and maintenance tasks such as painting, patching, re-lamping, replacing ceiling tiles, door hardware repair, and correcting simple plumbing problems, as required.
- Follow the preventive maintenance program, energy management program and standard operating procedures for all machinery and equipment.
- Record and complete work order slips and compile all required reports in a timely and complete manner.
- Promote a safe working environment for all employees by following the life safety and emergency program as needed.
- Manage equipment storage areas to maximize usage.
- Operate equipment, such as, pallet jacks, forklifts, aerial lifts, or other power driven equipment.
- May occasionally have to enter areas where fumes, airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals are present. Work at heights using correct safety equipment.
- Work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays, as needed.
- Develop and submit lists of necessary repairs and improvements.
Position requires ability to:
- Be familiar with operational procedures, facility capabilities, industry terminology, event-related services and technical requirements anticipated at the facility.
- Know general techniques in plumbing, carpentry, and building hardware maintenance and electrical/lighting systems.
- Follow and adhere to all safety precautions, building codes, rules, regulations, risk management and emergency procedures.
- Work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule and produce accurate results.
- Meet the physical demands of the job. Must perform strenuous physical duties at times, including lifting, carrying, moving and climbing.
- Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with employees and others encountered in the course of employment.
- Work independently, exercising judgment and initiative.
- Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or GED
- one-year related experience.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Human Resources Manager: Darla Shaw
Paycom Center -- Prairie Surf Studios
100 W Reno, Oklahoma City, OK 73102
No Phone Calls
All applicants must apply online to be considered. Applicants needing reasonable accommodations to complete the application may contact the Human Resources Administrative Assistant at (405) 602-8517.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.