Operations Administrative Assistant - 14220
Tuesday | Apr. 26, 2022
Under direct supervision of the Senior Director of Facility Operations & Capital Projects, provide a variety of administrative and operational support to the Operations Department of the facility and designated personnel.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Draft letters, reports and other correspondence in a timely, accurate manner. Compose routine correspondence not requiring a supervisor's attention.
- Receive and screen telephone calls and visitors in a professional manner. Provide routine information regarding operations, policies and procedures.
- Research and prepare information for comprehensive reports. Assist in the drafting, proofreading and processing of these reports and related documents.
- Process all purchase orders and budget updates relating to capital improvement projects. Report updated budget to General Manager, Assistant General Manager and Director of Finance. Requires extensive use of Microsoft Excel and great attention to detail.
- Process, route and file incoming and outgoing correspondence and ensure timely replies and/or action. Review all correspondence to remain informed of all activities and pertinent information.
- Maintain a variety of files and records of information.
- Plan conferences and meeting, make travel reservations and keep calendar of appointments for the Senior Director of Facility Operations & Capital Projects.
- Maintain and order all necessary supplies and materials for the operations office.
- Remain informed of company policies and procedures; answering related internal and external questions within authority.
- Solely manage any special projects assigned by Senior Director of Facility Operations & Capital Projects.
- Work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays, as needed.
Qualifications & Skills
- Type accurately and at a proficient speed.
- Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Operate a personal computer using Windows and Microsoft Office software.
- Operate standard office equipment including copier, typewriter and fax machine.
- Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form. Effective written communication very important.
- Work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule and produce accurate results.
- Work independently, exercising judgment and initiative.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with clients, employees, exhibitors, patrons and others encountered in the course of employment.
- Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Two (2) years of college level business training and a minimum three (3) years of experience in clerical or secretarial position; or equivalent combinations of education and experience.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Human Resources Manager: Darla Shaw
Paycom Center -- Prairie Surf Studios
One Myriad Gardens, Oklahoma City, Ok. 73102
No Phone Calls
All applicants must apply online to be considered. Applicants needing reasonable accommodations to complete the application may contact the Human Resources Office at (405) 602-8516
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.