Friday | Jan. 6, 2023
SUMMARY – ASM has an excellent and immediate opening for a Part-time Bartender for ASM/OKC. Under the direct supervision of the Assistant Director of Premium Services and Restaurant Managers; this position will perform various task such as prepare and serve drinks & bar top customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.)
- To report for service punctually, in full uniform according to appearance and grooming standards.
- To always promote and maintain a positive working relationship with all colleagues of ASM/ SAVOR…
- To follow all departmental policies, procedures and set service standards as outlined in the ASM Handbook.
- To consistently offer professional, friendly, and warm hospitality to all guests.
- To foster and practice teamwork and cooperation with all other positions existing in the restaurant.
- To attend all required training sessions and pre-shift meetings. Keeping up with any changes to menus, restaurant and departmental policies and procedures, service standards as well as business trends and requirements.
- To have full and complete knowledge of the food and beverage menus including ingredients, preparation methods and garnishes for all dishes/drinks.
- To be able to guide the guest through the menu and make any suggestions or recommendations in the guests ‘interest. To be able to answer any guest question about food items, beverages, and wines in an informative and helpful way.
- Check identification of customers to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Mix ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters, to prepare cocktails and other drinks in accordance with company recipes
- To be aware of all cashiering procedures and the handling of all payment methods.
- To communicate all service requirements to the respective team members in an efficient and effective way.
- To ensure that all work areas and stations are always kept clean and tidy.
- To perform all opening, side and closing duties as well as all daily and weekly duties to the set standards as outlined in a Job Task Checklist.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- At least 21 years of age or older
- At least six(6) months of experience in a high volume facility
- Strong orientation to customer service and ability to work with other staff members in the facility.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must understand how to operate all the equipment used in the restaurant and to protect all assets in the restaurant and in the arena.
- Must be able to perform in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Carrying out any miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as requested by your Manager pertaining to total quality service delivered in the restaurant.
- Positive, customer service oriented attitude at all times.
- Basic cocktail recipe knowledge
- Knowledge of full-service restaurant operations & terminology.
- Knowledge of POS operating systems- ALOHA preferred; not required
- Promptness and efficiency of all actions while paying attention to details
- Ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks.
- Must have ability to follow directions and effectively perform the work.
- Strong knowledge of sanitary practices.
- Must have a pleasant personality and a neat appearance.
- Maintains proper grooming and dress code standards.
- Ability to work with other staff members in the facility.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with guest and teammates.
- Must be physically able to bend, stoop, walk up stairs and work from lifts, ladders for extended periods of time as needed.
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time.
- Moderate to extreme exposure to noise during events.
- Daily lifting up to 50 lbs. multiple times a day.
- Eye-hand-foot coordination.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Active ABLE commission alcohol beverage permit
- Proof of completion of ABLE Alcohol Safety Course – if applicable
- Some experience with restaurant POS systems; ALOHA preferred but not required
HOURS OF WORK AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Must have reliable transportation
- Shifts vary – Required to work any shift needed (as scheduled or determined by management)
- Ability to work irregular hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Note: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Human Resources Manager: Darla Shaw
Paycom Center --Prairie Surf Studios
100 W Reno, Oklahoma City, Ok. 73102
No Phone Calls
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact 405-602-8516.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.