Thursday | Sep. 29, 2022
SUMMARY – ASM has an excellent and immediate opening for a Part-time Food Runner for ASM/OKC. Under the direct supervision of the Assistant Director of Premium Services and Restaurant this position will perform various task including pre-bussing, clearing and resetting guests’ tables
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.)
- To report for duty punctually, in full uniform according to appearance and grooming standards.
- To always promote and maintain a positive working relationship with all colleagues of ASM/ SAVOR…
- To follow all departmental policies, procedures and set service standards as outlined in the ASM Handbook.
- To consistently offer professional, friendly, and warm hospitality to all guests.
- To foster and practice teamwork and cooperation with all other positions existing in the restaurant.
- To attend all required training sessions and be aware of any changes to menus, restaurant and departmental policies and procedures, service standards as well as business trends and requirements.
- To have basic knowledge of the food and beverage menus including alcohol offerings.
- Pre-buss tables as guests finish their items. Then upon departure clearing, cleaning, and resetting tables for future guests
- Ensure table condiments and napkins stay stocked during service
- Ensuring the drink station stays stocked and clean during service including the ice well
- To ensure that all work areas and stations are always kept clean and tidy.
- To perform all opening, side and closing duties as well as all daily and weekly duties to the set standards as outlined in a Job Task Checklist.
- To attend pre‐shift, weekly and monthly meetings to be well‐ informed about all events, promotions and other news concerning the restaurant
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- At least 18 years of age or older
- Strong orientation to guest service and ability to work with other staff members in the facility.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player attitude
- Must be able to perform in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Willingness to learn new concepts and ideas
- Positive, customer service oriented attitude at all times.
- Strong knowledge of sanitary practices.
- Knowledge of full service restaurant operations & terminology.
- Promptness and efficiency of all actions.
- Maintains proper grooming and dress code standards.
- Ability to work with other staff members in the facility.
- Ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Must have ability to follow directions and effectively perform the work.
- Must have a pleasant personality and a neat appearance.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with guest and teammates.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS - The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time.
- Moderate to extreme exposure to noise during events.
- Daily lifting up to 50 lbs. multiple times a day.
HOURS OF WORK AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Must have reliable transportation
- Shifts vary – Required to work any shift needed (as scheduled or determined by management)
- Ability to work irregular hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Note: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Human Resources Manager: Darla Shaw
Paycom Center – Prairie Surf Studios
100 West Reno, Oklahoma City, OK 73102
No Phone Calls
All applicants must apply online to be considered. Applicants needing reasonable accommodations to complete the application may contact the Human Resources Office at (405) 602-8516.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.