This position is responsible for executing operations for Premium Services Food and Beverage events at the Paycom Center for the Premium Services department including but not limited to the Restaurants and Catering Department. This position will oversee supervisors and leads within the Premium Services Department.
* Oversee the functions of the Restaurants and Catering Department at the Paycom Center.
* Oversee the functions of the Restaurant and Catering Supervisors, who assist in managing all functions of the restaurants and catering services within Paycom Center.
* Report on a daily basis to the Asst. Food & Beverage Director Premium information on the complete functionality of the Restaurants and Catering Departments.
* Fills in and assists other sections of Food & Beverage and/or other building departments when necessary
* Attend in-house event-related meetings and relays immediate changes with other departments.
* Develop menus and complete other projects as required.
* Recruit, Hire and Train all new team members
* Schedule and manage all part time team members within the Restaurants and / or Catering Department
* Obtain an ABLE License for Alcohol Services
* Active participant in the Alcohol Awareness Program
*Assist in all promotions and social media marketing for Premium Services Department
* Understand and use the POS system in the Restaurants
* Completes all invoicing and required event paperwork within timeline as set forth by the Office Manager and Finance Department
* Ensures fast, efficient, and exceptional service to guests at all times
* Investigates and resolves food quality and service complaints
* Reviews financial transaction and monitors budget to ensure expenditures stay within budget limitations
* Stays updated on new and innovative culinary and service techniques
* Responsible for tracking employee scheduling and attendance through ABI, resolving missed punches, and tip reporting for the Premium Services Department.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with all policies and applicable laws
* Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
* Bachelors Degree in Restaurant Management or a minimum of 2 years of high volume food & Beverage experience. Both Restaurant and Catering Experience is preferred.
* At least two (2) years managing personnel, maintaining restaurant or banquet equipment, and handling inventory of liquor and dry goods.
Skills and Abilities:
* The ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public is required.
* Advanced oral and written communication skills required.
* Excellent computer skills including, but not limited to good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required.
* Results-oriented individual with the ability to meet required goals.
* Must possess or have the ability to acquire a local and/or national ServSafe accreditation
* Positive, customer service oriented attitude at all times.
* Strong knowledge and enforcement of sanitary practices.
* Knowledge of full service restaurant and catering operations & terminology.
* Knowledge of POS operating systems.
* Ability to manage staff effectively to service the needs of all team members.
* Promptness and efficiency of all actions.
* Maintains proper grooming and dress code standards.
* Ability to work with other staff members in the facility.
* Ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks.
* Attention to detail.
* Must have ability to follow directions and effectively perform the work.
* Must have a pleasant personality and a neat appearance.
* Must speak and understand English well enough to converse with customers, supervisors and employees
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
* ABLE commission alcohol beverage permit within 30 days
* Serve Safe Certification permit within 30 days
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* This position may require long periods of walking standing, stooping, bending when work may be required in the kitchen, concessions, catering, and other Food & Beverage events.
* Manual dexterity to operate office equipment such as a computer is required.
HOURS OF WORK AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
* Travel negligible
* Shifts vary -- Required to work any shift needed (as scheduled or determined by immediate supervisors)
* Ability to work irregular hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
* Operate a personal computer using Windows and Microsoft Office software.
* Operate standard office equipment including copier, typewriter and fax machine.
* Some experience with MICROS, QUEST, INFOGENESIS, ALOHA, or other point-of-sale system.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Human Resources Manager: Darla Shaw
Paycom Center – Prairie Surf Studios
One Myriad Gardens, Oklahoma City, Ok. 73102
No Phone Calls
All applicants must apply online to be considered. Applicants needing reasonable accommodations to complete the application may contact the Human Resources Office at (405) 602-8516
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
IF YOU ARE EMPLOYED BY ASM CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.