Paycom Center Launches 20-Hour Flash Sale for 20th Anniversary
June 24 / Friday
Paycom Center is continuing their celebration of 20 years as downtown Oklahoma City’s top entertainment destination by providing fans with an opportunity to purchase tickets to upcoming events at special pricing.
The arena’s grand opening ribbon cutting took place on June 8, 2002. Several weeks later, on June 29, the facility hosted their first concert with a sold-out Eagles show. To commemorate the landmark date, Paycom Center will launch a 20-hour flash sale for several upcoming events. The sale will launch on Wednesday, June 29 at 10 am.
Participating events and deals include:
- Maverick City Music on July 7 / $20 off / BUY TICKETS
- All This Future Tour with Hillsong Worship and Lauren Daigle on August 10 / 20% off / BUY TICKETS
- Pitbull with special guest Iggy Azalea on September 4 / 20% off / BUY TICKETS
- Professional Bull Riders Team Series on September 16-18 / 20% off / BUY TICKETS
- Shawn Mendes on September 27 / $20 off / BUY TICKETS
- Judas Priest on November 20 / 20% off / BUY TICKETS
All deals are available for select tickets using code 20YEARS online at Ticketmaster.com or through the Ticketmaster app. Additional fees may apply.
Paycom Center has been a vital part of Oklahoma City for 20 years and will continue the Anniversary celebration through the year with many other promotions and activities. Fans are encouraged to follow arena social media accounts and sign up for emails to stay up to date with more news to come.